40th Anniversary of Community School

Next year is the 40th Anniversary of Community School! Alumni please subscribe to our blog!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Response to Letters: Favorite Community School Memory

Favorite memories that were shared by C.S. alumni.

One former student writes:
Hawai'i state fish humuhumunukunukuapua'a
The end of the year plays and celebration. I think it really shows the Community School spirit of togetherness and working with one another.

Another one recalls:
My favorite memory of C.S. is a unit we did on Hawai'i in Michi's class. I had just gotten back from a trip to Hawai'i so I was able to share pictures and stories from my trip. We also learned some interesting ne words in that unit. For example, the state fish of Hawai'i is called the humuhumunukunukuapua'a.

No comments:

Post a Comment